Our Office Services can help businesses to maximise their profits by concentrating on their core business while we take over peripheral functions.
We provide a range of office services as listed below:
- Serviced Offices – A variety of offices are available for the needs of your business, allowing for the future expansion of your business.
- Secretarial Services – Fast accurate typing service available – shorthand dictation could be taken by prior arrangement.
- Reception Services – Courteous Reception facility to welcome visitors and take care of any deliveries.
- Virtual Office facility – We could operate a Virtual Office for your company – you needn’t actually be here.
- Mail holding – Mail can be held awaiting your collection or be put into a secure box for collection.
- Mail forwarding – Mail can be forwarded to an appropriate address.
- Telephone answering – Telephone calls could be answered in your company’s own name.
- Conference Room – Allows for meetings to be arranged away from your general office environment.
- DX Postbox facility – At rear of building with 24 hour access.
- High Speed Internet – 10MB Broadband connection with capacity for up to 250MB.
- Integrated Telephone System -We have fully integrated AVAYA telephone system installed into each office with handsets and telephone numbers as standard.
- Short Term Lets – It is possible to rent an office for a single day at a daily rate, or a for a week at a weekly rate.
- 24 Hour Access – You are able to able to come and go at your absolute convenience with 24 hour access to your office.
- Car Parking Available – There is a car park at the rear of our Business Centre which is very convenient to enable access to your office at any time.
The offices within the Business Centre range in size from approximately 115 sq ft to approximately 354 sq ft and advantage can often be taken of expanding your business into a larger office as your company grows.
Also, there is a suite available of approximately 2,400 sq ft.
Click Here to start planning your space.
Need any help?
Use our contact form and we’ll call you right back.
What you get at Highstone House
If you rent an office in the Business Centre, you are free of such concerns as rates, costs for heating, lighting, power, cleaning and maintenance.
Offices come ready furnished with essential desks and chairs, leaving you to add your own accessories as necessary.
Secretarial, Reception and Telephone Answering Services are available by request.
Highstone House is easily accessed by public transport and road connections. High Barnet underground station (Northern Line) is nearby, as is the mainline connection into Kings Cross via Hadley Wood or New Barnet British Rail Stations and there are many facilities available in the locality to make life more pleasant. Junction 23 of M25 is approximately within one mile of Highstone House.
24 hour access is available at Highstone House which enables tenants of the Business Centre to make the best use