When you work from home, it can be difficult when producing your business cards if you don’t want to put your home address or even telephone number on there. Having your business post come through the door with your everyday mail can also make it difficult to keep your working life separate from your personal life. If this sounds familiar, have you considered having a virtual office?
A virtual office gives you the freedom to keep your home your home, whilst avoiding paying a lease on an office.
Options with a virtual office at Highstone House:
- A prestigious business address for your stationery at a sought after location in Barnet;
- A dedicated mailbox collection from a secure mailbox, 24hrs a day;
- A local business number which can be redirected to any number you wish;
- The option to hold a meeting in one of our modern offices twice a month without charge. After that there would be a charge;
- Use one of our offices as and when you need to (hourly, half day and single day rates available).