Office Availability – Highstone House
|Office Number||Occupancy Guide (# of Desks)||Size||Cost per Month||Deposit||Availability|
|1k||1||75 sq ft||£450 (£90+VAT)||£1100||Available 1st May 2020 Enquire Now|
|2C||2/3||243 sq ft||£850 (+170 VAT)||£2040||Office available to rent Enquire Now|
|2I||1||80 sq ft||£380 (+£75 VAT)||£912||Available 1st May 2020 Enquire Now|
|2Q||1||80 sq ft||£500 (+£100 VAT)||£1200||Office available to rent Enquire Now|
A deposit of two months’ charge (including VAT) is required at the date of the contract and is refundable at the end of the contract. This deposit will be held in the Clients’ Deposit Account of Sherringham Property Management. If the standard contract charge is entered into, the contract may be terminated at any time after a minimum rental of three months by giving one calendar months’ notice in writing.
However if any special offers are available at the time of signing a contract with Sherringham Property Management, then a twelve month contract would be required.
These charges include heating, lighting and power, cleaning, maintenance, rates, furnishings, office furniture. The provision of fax, photocopying and word processing equipment (extra charges to apply). Our helpful Reception staff are available to assist. Offices are fitted with an allocated number of desks per unit, and if additional desks are required above this number, additional charges will be made.
The details are shown for guidance only and are subject to contract.
Additional service costs
The additional service costs include:
Broadband – fibre optic line gives unlimited high speed internet:
- Standard connection at – 10MB/s for £30 per month (ample for 95% of our clients)
- Faster connection at – 20MB/s for £45 per month
- Superfast connection at – 50MB’s for £60 per month
- Well fast connection at – 70MB’s for £90 per month
- Mega fast connection at – 100MB’s for £120 per month
- Fastest connection at – 250MB’s for £200 per month
Office Network Configuration:
Option 1: Larger and multiple office set up. (three desks and above)*. Activate all wall data sockets and multiple offices linked together on secure private network.
- Add wireless access point £75.00
- Link multiple offices on one network from £60.00 to £120.00* (depending on hardware requirements)
Option 2: Small office set up. Router in office with wireless network activated as standard.
Wireless Network – for larger offices that need a wireless connection for laptops and mobile devices an additional router will be supplied and configured at a cost of £75.
Telephones – We have a second dedicated fibre-optic broadband supplying uninterrupted VOIP telephone connections at very competitive prices. Phone line and handset packages are:
- Including calls to UK mobiles and landlines – £22.50 per month.
- Handset and phone line – with no inclusive calls £15.50 per month.
- Phone to computer CRM link – £5 per user per month
- Pick up your landline calls on your mobile phone – £5.50 per user per month
- Pick up your landline calls on your computer – £5.50 per user per month
Tenants wishing to use their own VOIP phone system independently of the one installed at Highstone House will be charged a special configuration of their router so they can make calls over the normal internet connection. To set this up involves a one-off payment of £180.00. Alternatively, we can plug directly into our POE phone switches, at a cost of £1.50 per handset per month.
Parking – is charged at £80.00 per month, subject to availability.
A4 B&W 5p
A4 colour 8p
A3 B&W 6p
A3 colour 10p
Should you wish to view the offices, please contact us and we will be delighted to show you around.
All prices are subject to VAT and could be subject to change. Any such price changes would of course be notified in advance to users.