Form Health UK Ltd
Established in 1999, Form Health is an experienced, independent absence management solutions provider to the insurance, corporate, occupational health and rehabilitation markets. We provide an absence management package that can be used as an end-to-end service to prevent and intervene with employee absence, or as a contained/ad-hoc approach as required.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Day 1 absence reporting, triaging and tracking
- Vocational rehabilitation to facilitate a sustain in or return to work
- Functional assessments; physical and cognitive
- Conflict resolution, mediation and exit negotiation services
- Redeployment assessments and job coaching
- Mental health assessments
- Dyslexia, dyspraxia and dyscalculia assessments
- Work-focus treatment therapy; CBT, Physio and Osteopathy
- Ergonomic, workplace and job demands assessments
- Occupational Health assessments or independent medical examinations
- Pre-employment screenings
Form Health has a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team which includes vocational rehabilitation, physiotherapy, osteopathy, nursing, occupational psychology and more. All have experience of working within the occupational health, industrial, corporate and vocational rehabilitation sectors. Our specialists’ expertise enable us to explore and formulate return-to-work strategies which incorporate goal-orientated rehabilitation plans to help maximise an individual’s working potential in a timely manner. In practice this can facilitate quicker and smoother returns to work and manage costs.